Tag: 苏州宝马会全真空体验

ghhejcki

Two new members join the IoF Board of Trustees

first_img  5 total views,  1 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis Kath Abrahams, Director of Engagement and Income Generation, at Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Lynda Thomas, Director of Fundraising at Macmillan have joined the Institute of Fundraising’s Board of Trustees.Lynda Thomas said: “Macmillan is committed to membership of the IoF and I’m looking forward to being able to assist the Institute with its valuable work. At Macmillan we place huge importance on being personal, open, inspiring and always demanding better: I hope I can live these values in this role to create an environment to help drive fundraising excellence across the sector.”Stephen George, Director of Fundraising at Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres, and a trustee at the Institute since 2011, is taking over as vice chair of the Institute. He replaces Gill Raikes, who has held various leadership roles at the Institute for the past 10 years. Advertisement About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. Howard Lake | 21 May 2013 | News Raikes spent 21 years at the National Trust before last year becoming chief executive of the Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals Charity.She said: “My involvement with the Institute has formed the backbone of my career and my development. I found a network which was incredibly valuable for mentoring, sharing and best practice. But best of all I have found the most amazing group of loyal, intelligent, skilled and warm friends.  I will miss the Institute very much but I have no doubt I will hang on to the friends.” Mark Astarita, chair of the Institute of Fundraising, thanked Gill for her service and support. He said: “Gill has been the most wonderful of trustees and her wisdom, humour and personal generosity as my vice chair has been invaluable.  She is one of the UK’s most successful fundraisers and we owe her a huge debt of thanks.” Two new members join the IoF Board of Trustees AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThislast_img read more

CONTINUE READING
ghhejcki

Vinalines to Go Public in Mid-2018

first_imgVietnam National Shipping Lines (Vinalines) plans to launch its initial public offering (IPO) in mid-2018, Nguyen Canh Tinh, General Director of the company, said at a conference in Hanoi on January 23. According to the equitization plan, Vinalines will implement the IPO and operate as a joint stock company.As informed, the country’s government will take 65 percent of USD 630 million charter capital and investors will be able to buy the remaining 35 percent.Following the IPO, there will be some changes to the company’s organization and management. Vinalines intends to expand access to capital markets, improve capacity and business efficiency.The company was under the threat of bankruptcy five years ago and it underwent a restructuring process which has helped it recover, Nguyen Van, Minister of Transport, explained.The company’s total revenue for 2017 was estimated at VND 15.9 trillion (around USD 698 million), up by almost 15 percent over its annual target. In addition, Vinalines’ consolidated profit for the last five years stood at VND 515 billion.Furthermore, Vinalines’ shipping volumes reached 24.758 million tons in 2017, up by 7 percent compared with the annual target.Vinalines is a state-owned business which currently operates a fleet of containerships, bulkers, tankers and other types of vessels. The company’s fleet currently accounts for 70% of the fleet capacity in Vietnam and carries 60% of the country’s import and export goods.World Maritime News Stafflast_img read more

CONTINUE READING