Tag: 爱上海ZS

ahowvqqi

North Ward in demand

first_img10 Queen Street, North WardNORTH Ward is enjoying increased demand from buyers spurred on by major infrastructure projects.A study commissioned by Ferry Property and conducted by economist Colin Dwyer has found that time on the market, discount price and numbers of houses for sale have tightened.The total value of all North Ward sales according to the study is nearing $20 million, 50 per cent more than in the same period last year.It follows the suburb recording some impressive sales for over $1 million including 10 Queen St, North Ward (pictured) which sold for $1,050,000.More from news01:21Buyer demand explodes in Townsville’s 2019 flood-affected suburbs12 Sep 202001:21‘Giant surge’ in new home sales lifts Townsville property market10 Sep 2020Homes on popular streets with large lots such as Alexandra St and Stanley St were most in demand and fetched higher prices such as 18 Alexandra St, which sold in September for just over $1 million.Mr Dwyer said details collected from Pricefinder, Ferry property and local observations indicate North Ward houses are strongly sought after and it’s locals that are buying. “All but one of the 2017 North Ward house buyers are local residents, many living in the same suburb,” he said.“The southern investor, so important to the 2003-2008 house price growth has not discovered the North Ward opportunity, yet.“Investments in facilities such as stadiums are well-known drivers of property values and inquiry. “North Ward is a Townsville trend setting suburb with good access to work, education and entertainment zones and the new stadium and precinct.”The median house price in North Ward is sitting at $500,000, according to Core Logic, well above the average median house price in Townsville of $340,000. Houses stay on the market for 60 days compared to the Townsville average of 66 days.last_img read more

CONTINUE READING
kevlwpks

Tony Pulis thinks Saido Berahino transfer window “circus” could go the distance

first_img This week Spurs, along with Chelsea and Newcastle, were reported to have tabled bids but Pulis denied that such an approach had been made. Pulis expects the speculation surrounding his joint-top goalscorer to continue until the transfer window closes on February 1. “The present situation is the club has not received any offers at all so everything is speculation and you can’t stop people talking,” said Pulis at his pre-match press conference on Friday. “I’m more disappointed for Saido. I told him at the beginning of the window the circus starts again. “If something happens, something happens and he understands that from the last window. “Unless he’s sold now, tomorrow or the next two days it could go to the deadline – it’s a good story.” Berahino has recovered from his bout of illness and will be back in contention against midlands neighbours Aston Villa at The Hawthorns on Saturday. “He’s okay and fit,” said Pulis. ” He’ll be okay for tomorrow. He had a tummy bug – a couple of the lads had it – obviously Rick [Lambert] missed a game from it. “I couldn’t involve him in the cup game which was a shame because I probably would have started him. “But it’s the window again and him on all the back pages. We play Villa in a massive game and we’re not talking about the game.“ Pulis described his squad as “threadbare” as injuries mount ahead of the derby clash. Chris Brunt (calf), Jonas Olsson (hamstring) and Darren Fletcher (knee) look to set to miss out on Saturday alongside long-term absentee James Morrison, who will be absent for around two months with a hamstring injury. Sebastien Pocognoli, who replaced Brunt against Bristol City in midweek when he went off injured, and Victor Anichebe could keep their places in the team as Albion attempt to complete a league double over Villa for the first time in 42 years. Pulis added: “Back then I was at Bristol Rovers as a young kid. I would have been close to signing my first professional contract.” Berahino’s future has been uncertain since handing in a transfer request at the start of the season amid several rejected offers from Tottenham. The rumours reignited when the 22-year-old was left out of the matchday squad at Bristol City for Tuesday night’s FA Cup third round replay, before it was confirmed that he was missing through illness. West Brom boss Tony Pulis insists the club have yet to receive a bid for striker Saido Berahino during the January transfer window. Press Associationlast_img read more

CONTINUE READING