30SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr continue reading » Hopefully your bank or credit union has a healthy social media marketing outreach. More and more consumers are connecting with brands (like your bank or credit union) via social media rather than traditional communication methods. Recent statistics indicate 2.8 billion people globally are now active social media users, 83% of Americans have at least one social media account and mobile social media use continues to skyrocket.Handling the social media outreach for your bank or credit union is a big responsibility. Following are three important social media marketing blunders to avoid:Not responding to comments and messages in a timely manner. They call it social media for a reason. It’s all about interaction. If your consumers are commenting on your various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and you aren’t replying, that’s a problem. Reach out to your consumers (even the upset ones) to show that your bank or credit union has a human personality behind its social media platforms. A good rule of thumb on social media response is within one business day.
Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.
The Indonesian Mosque Council (DMI) has called on mosques across Jakarta to temporarily halt mass prayers as the capital is reimposing a partial lockdown, also known as large-scale social restrictions (PSBB), in the next two weeks. “[I hope] mosques can minimize or altogether stop activities that involve large congregations, including Friday prayers, until the PSBB policy is lifted,” DMI chairman Jusuf Kalla said Tuesday as quoted by kompas.com.The DMI issued a circular regarding the matter on the same day.The Jakarta administration on Monday reinstated the PSBB to contain the spread of COVID-19. It has recorded an overwhelming number of daily cases in the past weeks, resulting in a rising hospital bed occupancy rate.Read also: Police launch operation to monitor, sanction Jakarta PSBB violatorsJakarta Governor Anies Baswedan revealed that the city would run out of hospital beds soon if no significant intervention was made.Kalla, the former vice president, also encouraged mosques located in densely populated areas or regions marked “red”, or with a high risk of infection, in the COVID-19 risk mapping system to close temporarily to help curb the spread of the coronavirus.Mosques located in safer zones, he said, could still hold mass prayers as long as they strictly implemented health protocols. (vny)Topics :
West Ham were hit with three positive tests for manager David Moyes and players Issa Diop and Josh Cullen ahead of their League Cup game against Hull last midweek.Manchester City also announced last week that German midfielder Ilkay Gundogan had contracted the virus.Until now the highest number of positive cases recorded in a week by the Premier League was six, when clubs returned to training in May.A rise in infections across the United Kingdom has seen the reintroduction of stringent measures to curb the spread of COVID-19, including the delay of a return for fans to watch sports events live in stadiums. Ten Premier League players or staff tested positive for coronavirus over the past week, the highest number of infections since the English top-flight returned from a three-month layoff in June.”The Premier League can today confirm that between Monday 21 September and Sunday 27 September, 1,595 players and Club staff were tested for COVID-19. Of these, there were 10 new positive tests,” the league said in a statement on Monday.”Players or Club staff who have tested positive will self-isolate for a period of 10 days.” Topics :
Arsenal fans demand Shkodran Mustafi is sold immediately after Crystal Palace horror show Metro Sport ReporterSunday 21 Apr 2019 5:34 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link1.4kShares Skip Comment PLAY About Connatix V67539 Read More Rio Ferdinand tells Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop struggling Read More Video Settings SPONSORED Top articles Read More Manchester United captain Harry Maguire / Advertisement 1/1 1 min. story Visit Advertiser website GO TO PAGE Full Screen Coming Next Shkodran Mustafi was at fault for Wilfried Zaha’s goal against Crystal Palace (Picture: Sport Image)Arsenal fans instructed Unai Emery to sell Shkodran Mustafi following another error-strewn display against Crystal Palace.The Germany international was restored to the starting line-up as a consequence of Sokratis Papastathopoulos’s suspension after the former Borussia Dortmund defender picked up his 10th booking of the season in the recent defeat at Goodison Park.Arsenal had kept six cleans sheets in their last seven games in all competitions, but Mustafi’s presence heralded the return of familiar defensive frailties.The 27-year-old was partly at fault for Christian Benteke’s opener, allowing the Palace striker, who hadn’t scored a Premier League goal in over a year, the freedom of the penalty area to head home Luka Milivojevic’s free-kick.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENT Advertisement Mustafi has to be sold this summer. He is broken and in need of immediate repair somewhere else #ARSCRY— Alex (@TotalFootball_7) April 21, 2019 Read More Read More Shkodran Mustafi appeared to blame Bernd Leno for Wilfried Zaha’s goal (Picture: PA)Arsenal equalised immediately after the break through Mesut Ozil but another Mustafi error gifted the visitors the lead when he failed to play the ball and allowed Wilfried Zaha a clear run in on goal.The Ivory Coast international comfortably beat Bernd Leno with Mustafi compounding his error by appearing to lay the blame at the feet of his goalkeeper, much to the annoyance of Arsenal’s fans who were left to count the cost of an eventual 3-2 defeat that put a huge dent in their Champions League qualification hopes… More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man City Skip Ad by Metro
Sarah AlleySarah Irene Alley, 83, of Southport, North Carolina, died on Sunday, October 18, 2015 at her home.Memorial Services will be at 2 p.m., Friday, October 30, 2015 at Oxford Funeral Service Chapel. Inurnment will be at the Oxford Cemetery. No visitation is scheduled. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established with the Humane Society and may be left with Oxford Funeral Service 104 N. Sumner. To leave an online condolence please visit www.oxfordfuneralservice.comMrs. Alley was born September 20, 1932 in Blackwell, Oklahoma the daughter of the late Walter and Elizabeth Flick. She loved her daughters, son-in-law, and her dogs. Mrs. Alley had lived all over the United States, was active in her churches, and will be missed by her family, and friends. She was an excellent cook and a die-hard University of Kansas Jayhawks basketball fan. Mrs. Alley was preceded in death by her husband of 48 years Gene Richard Alley; two brothers and three sisters.Surviving are her two daughters, Judy Tillman and husband Dan, and Jeri Robinson all of Southport, North Carolina; and a brother James Flick and wife Nina of Oakley, Kansas.
“We don’t make the prices, the market does. Liverpool supporters should forget about the price.“We only talk about the player and what he can bring in; the quality, the mentality, the character. That is why we are really happy about it.”Van Dijk has struggled to reach peak form this season after missing several games due to injury and the fall-out from a rejected transfer request in August.But Liverpool had tried to land Van Dijk before the transfer deadline and Klopp is relieved to have finally got the centre-back, who will officially arrive on January 1 and could make his debut in the FA Cup third round tie against Merseyside rivals Everton.Calling for fans to allow time for Van Dijk to adapt to Liverpool, Klopp said: “Virgil hasn’t had the best first half to the season at Southampton.“He was out injured for a long time and we all know about the things that happened last summer.“He’s a tall player, they always need a little bit longer especially after being out for around nine months.“But that’s no problem. We already have quality here in that position so we don’t have to rush anything.“He needs to adapt to our style of play. It’s a completely different game, but we are 100 per cent sure he will do it.”Share on: WhatsApp Asked what the 26-year-old will add to Liverpool, Klopp told Sky Sports: “Quality. That’s why we got him, that’s why we were interested in him. It’s quite difficult at the moment because technically he’s still a Southampton player. London, United Kingdom | AFP | Jurgen Klopp insists it doesn’t matter that he paid a world record fee for a defender to sign Virgil van Dijk because the Dutch star is good enough to prove value for money.Klopp splashed out a reported £75 million ($100 million, 84 million euros) to bring Van Dijk to Anfield from Southampton on Wednesday.Opinion is divided over whether the Liverpool manager was right to pay such a huge sum for a player that Premier League leaders Manchester City wanted before they balked at the asking price.Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville claimed Netherlands international Van Dijk isn’t worth it, while ex Liverpool centre-back Jamie Carragher disagrees.But Klopp doesn’t care about the size of the transfer because he is confident Van Dijk will plug the holes in Liverpool’s leaky defence.
Facebook82Tweet0Pin0Submitted by Adopt-A-PetMeet Sparky! If your heart’s desire is to add a sensitive and loyal companion in tune to his humans, you might want to check out this resume! Sparky is a 5-year-old (DOB 10/12/2013), 56-pound social guy who loves playing off-leash, at the dog park, going for walks, protecting his people, and enjoying an active life. If you have a child-free and cat-free home with a fenced yard and can provide love, exercise (he may be interested in agility if you are), and a grain-free/low protein diet, then he would be most willing to meet you and check out mutual chemistry! Sparky doesn’t mean to brag, but in addition to a pleasing personality, he is stunning with soulful eyes!If you have further questions or would like to schedule an appointment to meet Sparky in person, please contact the adoption team at Shelton Adopt-a-Pet. Emails are the preferred method of communication.Adopt-A-Pet has many great dogs and always need volunteers. To see all our current dogs, visit the Adopt-A-Pet website, our Facebook page or at the shelter on Jensen Road in Shelton. For more information, email [email protected] or call 360-432-3091.Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
By John BurtonFAIR HAVEN – Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno stopped by the borough’s downtown business district Wedneday afternoon, offering her support for the work being done in the public and private sectors.Guadagno was joined by state Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon (R-13), Mayor Benjamin Lucarelli, Borough Councilwoman Susan Sorensen and Borough Administrator h.The officials toured River Road Books, 759 River Road; Fair Haven Hardware, 752 River Road; and Tavolo Pronto restaurant, 610 River Road, where Guadagno met with the three business owners, inquiring how they were moving forward after Sandy and informing them about the state programs that may be of assistance to them.“This is what government is suppose to be doing,” she said, “helping people, helping businesses.”