Ahead of its Capital Markets Day (6 December), Stockholm-listed industry affiliate network Catena Media has announced that it has reset its enterprise long-term financial targets, as corporate governance seeks to extract optimal value for its investors.Updating stakeholders, Catena’s Board has set the enterprise target of generating a group EBITDA in excess of €100 million (£90 million) by the year 2020.In order to achieve its corporate 2020 target, Catena governance states that the company will sustain its ‘accelerated’ double digit percentage growth, driven by the combination of increased organic revenues and strategic acquisitions expanding its affiliate network capabilities.Setting its corporate goal, Catena governance details that its short to medium term goal is to operate with Net Debt / EBITDA* in the range 1.5-2.5x. The company may elect to operate temporarily outside this span under certain circumstances and during limited time periods.Catena Media details that it does not intend to pay any dividend prior to 2020, and that previously communicated financial targets expire.This November, Catena informed that it has undertaken its first corporate acquisition outside of the online gambling industry, acquiring Malta-based European financial services advertising network Beyondbits.The acquisition increased Catena Media’s footprint in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Related Articles Catena lauds ‘record’ Q2 as casino drives performance August 19, 2020 Share GiG lauds its ‘B2B makeover’ delivering Q2 growth August 11, 2020 TVBET passes GLI test for five live games in Malta and Italy August 25, 2020 StumbleUpon Submit Share
When you’re a team struggling to find anything positive in a losing season, changes are inevitable.Which is why the Nelson Leafs pulled the plug on a pair of Kootenay International Junior Hockey League deals to inject some life, and hopefully wins, into the Heritage City franchise.Leafs’ Head Coach and Director of Player Personal Mario DiBella announced Tuesday a deal that brings in two players that “helps us immediately.”Nelson acquired defenceman Brennan Grocock and forward Logan Wullum from the Creston Valley Thunder Cats in exchange for the Junior B rights of defenceman Austin Anselmo.DiBella was able to re-acquire Anselmo’s Junior B rights by trading defenceman Austin Steger to Osoyoos Coyotes.DiBella also sent netminder Ben Kelsch to Kamloops Storm for future considerations freeing up space at the netminding position where Jason Sandhu and Devin Allen remain. “(Logan) Wullum is a hard working, fast forward that has good hands while (Brennan) Grocock is a fleet-footed defenceman with an offensive flair,” DiBella explained.The 5’11” Grocock played two games for the Thunder Cats after starting the season in Golden while the 18-year-old Wullum played just 12 games for Creston.Nelson has been mired in a slump that has seen the team drop eight of nine games to fall to fourth in the Murdoch Division standings.However, DiBella remains optimistic there’s plenty of time in the season to right the ship.“During that span there were games where we played with less than a full lineup and we still out played teams . . . we just ran out of gas,” DiBella said.DiBella said both players practiced with the team Tuesday and will be ready when the Leafs travel to meet Castlegar Rebels Wednesday in the Sunflower City.Nelson, 9-12-0-0-2, trails the second-place Rebels and Grand Forks Border Bruins by four points in the standings. Castlegar has won seven straight games, including a 4-2 decision November 10 over the Leafs in a game Nelson outshot the hosts 47-28.Nelson hosts Grand Forks Saturday at 7 p.m. in the NDCC Arena.ICE CHIPS: Austin Anselmo was dealt last season to Surrey Eagles of the BCHL. The Trail native, currently playing for the Kirkland Lake Gold Miners of the Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League, has five goals and eight assists in 19 games. . . . Nelson native Ben Kelsch never really found a home with the Leafs after being acquired from Creston in the preseason. The 17-year-old goalie had two wins in seven games for Nelson. . . . DiBella said forward Sam Weber is only player on the team bothered by injury.
RACE FOR CALIFORNIA-BRED OR SIRED FILLIES & MARES PART OF GOLDEN STATE SERIES ARCADIA, Calif. (March 27, 2016)–In a determined stretch drive, Sheer Pleasure, under Martin Garcia, wore down pacesetter Swissarella and held off favored Kiss At Midnight to prevail by a half length in Sunday’s $100,000 Dream of Summer Stakes at Santa Anita. Conditioned by Phil D’Amato, Sheer Pleasure got one mile in 1:36.82.“She has a lot of speed, you can put her wherever you want to,” said Garcia, who was a close fourth with the 4-year-old California-bred daughter of Birdonthewire mid-way around the far turn. “I was pretty lucky to be able to ride her again today. They didn’t give me any instructions because I know her well, so I took advantage of that fact.”Off at 4-1 in a field of nine California-bred or sired fillies and mares, Sheer Pleasure, who is owned by Little Red Feather Racing and R/M Racing, paid $10.20, $4.60 and $3.20.“The Cal-bred program is so rewarding,” said Billy Koch, on behalf of Little Red Feather Racing. “We know how hard it is to win and this filly is very special. I get choked up talking about her. She won two stakes last year and then had terrible trips to start off this year…We have 15 to 20 partners, and we’re also co-owners with Ron McMackin of R/M Racing.”In garnering her third state-bred stakes victory, Sheer Pleasure improved her overall record to 11-4-2-0. With the winner’s share of $60,000, she increased her earnings to $383,030.“Martin got a good position on the first turn, that’s what won the race,” said D’Amato. “He just kind of stalked the pace on the backside, waited till the end there, and she just proved best.”Ridden by Rafael Bejarano, Kiss At Midnight made her customary late run from off the pace, but had to settle for the place, finishing a head in front of pacesetting Swissarella. Off at 2-1, Kiss At Midnight paid $3.60 and $2.80.“No excuses,” said Bejarano. “We had a good trip and she made one run. The winner got lucky today.”Swissarella, who broke from post position three, was well rated on the lead by Edwin Maldonado, but just faltered late, finishing third, a nose in front of an on-coming Singing Kitty.Off at 7-1, Swissarella paid $4.80 to show.Fractions on the race were 22.79, 46.11, 1:10.70 and 1:23.54.Racing resumes at Santa Anita on Thursday, with first post time for an eight-race card at 1 p.m. Admission gates open at 11 a.m.
I wasn’t there in Stockton with the Humboldt State softball at the Tournament of Champions, but I had to think that head coach Shell Sarchett’s thought process after her team’s sixth and final game of the weekend had to be something along the lines of these next four words.“That’s more like it.”After splitting the opening day of the TOC — and playing some not-so-sound defense along the way — Humboldt looked more like Humboldt this past Saturday and Sunday to finish up the tournament with a …
Mining Indaba Media Tour Cape Town Day 1 – Bo-kaap Day 1 – Buena Vista Day 1 – Lighthouse Day 1 – Signal Hill
Share Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Pinterest While some growers in the northern part of the State were able to begin planting due to warmer weather, most growers throughout the rest of the State continued to delay planting as their fields were too wet for planting activities, according to Cheryl Turner, Ohio State Statistician of the USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service. There were 2.8 day suitable for fieldwork for the week ending May 22nd. While corn and soybean planting progress moved somewhat, both are behind the five year averages. There were frosts early in the week, which raised concern about damage to wheat, fruit, and vegetables, as well as the emerged early planted corn and soybeans. Emerged corn is looking yellow and stressed, and some will need to be replanted if the weather cooperates. Hay fields were being chopped across the state, though much of it for haylage, as conditions made it too difficult for dry hay baling. Other activities included tillage, spraying, and fertilizer application.Read the entire report here
After a prolonged dry spell, the middle and higher hills of Himachal Pradesh were lashed by heavy to moderate snowfall and the plains received a good spell of rain on Monday.The State capital of Shimla and the adjoining hill resorts like Kufri, Narkanda, Fagu and Mashobara received a moderate spell of snow, much to the delight of tourists. The higher peaks like Churdhar, Noradhar, Chanshel, Rohtang Pass and Dhauladhar ranges have also been covered by a heavy blanket of snow. More than three to four feet of snow has been reported in these mountain heights.The forecast of snowfall or rain on Monday in all these regions have been proved correct. The State was lashed by heavy wind and storm on Sunday night due to a definite western disturbance as predicted by weather experts.There are reports of fresh snowfall in Manikaran, Banjar, Mari, Solang Nalla, Palchan, Kothi and Malyana in Kullu district. The Jalori pass connecting Banjar and Ani in Kullu has also been closed to traffic due to heavy snowfall. A huge landslide on Malana Road resulting in more than 100 vehicles being stranded. Sowing process delayedFarmers and horticulturists have heaved a sigh of relief, although they are still longing for more in the days to come. There was a great paucity of rain and snow in the State this year and farmers had delayed sowing operation of all rabi crops. Water sources had also dried up in many areas and hydro-electric projects had lesser production due to decreased flow of water in the rivers. Many bus routes in the middle and higher hills were closed as a precautionary measure as they had become slippery and dangerous for light transport vehicles. No vehicles, including the State-owned HRTC buses, could ply on roads anterior to Shimla and Kinnaur districts. Special snow cutters and JCB machines have been deployed to open the roads, the administration said.Power supply, disrupted after heavy winds at night, could not be restored in many parts of Shimla and Nahan. There was a massive fall in day and night temperatures and the maximum temperature in many parts of Shimla, Kullu, Kinnaur and Lahaul Spiti was less than 5 degrees Celsius on Monday.
Internshala has announced its annual scholarship, Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls 2018. The scholarship is meant to help advance one girl’s career in her chosen field.Eligibility criteriaAny Indian girl studying in college, between the ages of 17 to 23years (as of December 31, 2016), i.e. born between January 1, 1993 and December 31, 1999, with a career objective is eligible to apply.Scholarship amountThe scholarship is a one-time reward of INR 25,000 and is meant to advancethe girl’s career in some way — be it an allowance for pursuing aninternship or undertaking a project in the chosen field, payment towards a specialized training program, special equipment etc.About Internshala:Internshala was founded on December 29, 2010 and its second anniversary coincided with the sad demise of Nirbhaya. To appreciate the efforts of girl students, Internshala instituted the scholarship to recognise a girl who has fought against odds to pursue a career of her dreams in any field (Academics, Sports, and Arts etc).Important date: The last date for students to apply is January 15, 2018.Read: First customized online course launched in IIM Bangalore for women entrepreneursRead: CAT Results declared: IIM Lucknow releases admission criteria, other detailsFor more updates, follow India Today Education or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfers Barkley denies claims he snubbed Chelsea after undergoing medical Last updated 2 years ago 19:55 9/2/17 FacebookTwitterRedditcopy Comments(0) Getty Images Transfers Chelsea Everton Premier League The Everton playmaker opted against making a move to Stamford Bridge on deadline day, with a decision on his next move pushed back to January Everton’s Ross Barkley snubbed a deadline day move to Chelsea but has moved to rubbish reports suggesting that he underwent a medical at Stamford Bridge.The England international travelled to London on Thursday to discuss a potential switch to the reigning Premier League champions.Everton 16/1 to win the Europa League Article continues below Editors’ Picks Brazil, beware! Messi and Argentina out for revenge after Copa controversy Best player in MLS? Zlatan wasn’t even the best player in LA! ‘I’m getting better’ – Can Man Utd flop Fred save his Old Trafford career? Why Barcelona god Messi will never be worshipped in the same way in Argentina A £35 million deal was believed to be close, but the 23-year-old eventually decided against completing a switch at this stage.Barkley has now sought to clarify his decision, pointing out that he never passed a physical examination with the Blues and that he intends to reassess the issue of his future in January.Contrary to a number of reports in the press, I did not undertake a medical with any club at any point.— Ross Barkley (@RBarkley20) September 2, 2017I simply decided that due to my injury, it would be best to make a decision on my future and assess all my options in January when fully fit— Ross Barkley (@RBarkley20) September 2, 2017Barkley was expected to be on the move before the summer deadline passed after taking the decision not to discuss an extended stay at Everton.Toffees boss Ronald Koeman admitted in July: “We made a really good offer to him to sign a new contract, he declined that contract and told me that he is looking for a new challenge.“Okay, he is not in Everton’s future any more. It is his decision. I need to respect that and see what happens.”Along with Chelsea, fellow title hopefuls Tottenham were also heavily linked with an approach for the highly-rated playmaker.The Blues ultimately made the biggest effort to bring him on board, but they will now have to wait until the New Year before launching a fresh raid.Barkley will have entered the final six months of his contract by then, which could see his asking price fall.For now, the Everton academy graduate needs to work on getting fully fit and putting himself in the best possible position to find regular game time at some stage this season, with inclusion in England’s squad for the 2018 World Cup still the ultimate goal.
About the authorFreddie TaylorShare the loveHave your say Liverpool forward Firmino on target for Brazil in Senegal drawby Freddie Taylor15 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveRoberto Firmino was on target for Brazil in Thursday’s 1-1 draw with Senegal in Singapore.The Liverpool striker opened the scoring after just eight minutes when he latched onto a pass from Manchester City rival Gabriel Jesus before chipping the ball past Alfred Gomis from close range.Senegal levelled with a penalty by Bristol City’s Famara Diedhiou on the stroke of half-time.Neymar made his 100th appearance for Selecao, becoming just the seventh man to do so.Firmino’s Liverpool teammate Sadio Mane also featured and nearly scored the winner for his country with five minutes remaining.